Re: [Spridgets] Snow in Britain

To: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Snow in Britain
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 09:12:15 -0800
   I  had  the  same  syndrome on my F150.  The auto hubs were fubar.  Of
   course I could not get the last mile home up the mountain.  I replaced
   the auto hubs with a set of Mile Marker manual hubs.  Best $80 I spent
   in a while.
   -g
   Chris King wrote:

I found out in the recent snow here that 4WD on my Ranger won't engage.
Driving a 4x4 in the snow when you've only got 2wd is VERY entertaining!
:)

-=Chris
Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/