[Spridgets] Trailer Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Trailer Question
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:34:10 -0800
Kevin,

Helpful info.  We have some pretty out of shape roads up my way as well.  It
looks like this trailer would have to have a lot of reinforcement pieces
welded into place.  Sounds like the metal in this trailer is not very
dependable, as all things that come from that part of the world.

I will say. . . . I have a Chinese made SKS Rifle.   The wood stock on the
thing looks rough, but the mechanism will not jam, no matter what.  Somehow
they pulled it off when putting together the internals on that gun.

I used to be able to get them at $99.00 bucks a pop - and at the same time
Russian AK's for $300 a pop.

Russian SKS rifles went for 150 each - and at the time the Russian version
did not have to be registered as it was considered a "curio item."

That was in the mid / early 1990's.  Before the Brady Bill.

Boy that Brady Bill, we sure miss that, don't we?  Great legislation it
was.  LOL

Kirk