Re: [Spridgets] Trailer Question

To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Trailer Question
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:59:32 -0600
Michael is partially correct but the motor and tranny came out in Kansas
City and the 4 oversized wheels and tires which were stacked on the tongue
came off in St. Louis. Carolyn and I pulled to from Denver to Topeka while
it was still fully loaded but seldom went over 60 mph. We towed it behind
our Chevy Silverado with towing package. You could barely see the trailer
while towing which I didn't like. It was pretty borderline for towing on the
leg I pulled. I could see slight bending in the trailer frame and tongue
when looking closely.

I didn't see it when it got to New Jersey, but according to several folks at
that end the trailer was pretty much toast. Frank should chime in here to
give you a run down on what was wrong with it.

Finally, look through all the trailer options from HF or Northern. I just
tossed a new Northern sale flier that had 4 different trailers listed in it.

Cheers!!
Jim