Re: [Spridgets] Big Brother is on the way...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Big Brother is on the way...
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:56:03 GMT
"Do they think we are of the same intelligence level as Roland Burris?"

Are you kidding? I not so sure we're smarter than Burris as a group, Dave Lieb!!

Take look around us in terms of the seriousness of the problems our nation has
today. Compare to 40 years ago in terms of same and the general quality of life
for the working majority as in Mr. and Mrs. Middle America, whose numbers are
declining these days, even as we speaketh!

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)