Re: [Spridgets] [Healeys] FW: Amazing technology

To: <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [Healeys] FW: Amazing technology
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:58:33 -0800
I played with a machine like this at my last employer, but a bigger
version. At the time it was purchased (2004), it cost in the
neighborhood of $250,000. Prices for the small ones have come down a
lot.

The one thing they didn't show you is the wash tank for the soluble
support removal. Generally, it takes a warm water mixed with a special
cleaning powder. 3 hours in the tank and it's done.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/