Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye with a dash

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>, Brad Fornal
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye with a dash
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 06:07:28 -0800 (PST)
Aren't Clocks as irrelevent as radios in our little cars?  You can't hear the
radio unless you're stopped - and why would you want to hear it anyway with
all the great noises coming from the car while moving. As for clocks - who
wants to be reminded of the time if you're out driving the sports car? The
whole point for me with toy cars has always been to lose touch for a while
with all the crap from your real life and just enjoy the drive. Of course, I
have never owned or worn a watch, so maybe I'm not the most qualified to make
a comment on the subject.

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island