Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye with a dash

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye with a dash
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 20:10:46 -0800 (PST)
--- On Sat, 2/21/09, David Ramsey <dwramsey@att.net> wrote: "I assume you
don't enter you car in a lot of Rally's? It is very common to put a clock in
you car if you're into that kind of driving.
                Crash

Good point - a rally clock / stopwatch is another thing entirely.  I was
assuming somebody just stuck a clock in the dash so they could keep an eye on
the time (which is counter to what I use a sports car for).  I have run rally
events before, but not in years so that didn't occur to me.

I would love to run some more rally's, and with my speedometer dancing up and
down at roughly 1.5 times my actual speed it would certainly add a new level
of complexity to the task...

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island