Re: [Spridgets] A day at the auto show

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A day at the auto show
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:15:24 -0600
And THAT is the reason I can't get a manual trans in a new truck.
Too many wusses that should have bought a Cadillac instead of a pick up
truck.
8 way heated power leather seats do NOT belong in a pick up truck.
Pick ups were just big tools when designed, now they are luxury vehicles
but some of us still need tools for the job
or a way to get materials to the job.
I don't put a load of mulch in my Jaguar but I don't think twice about
having it dumped in the truck.
It washes off.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

When, years ago, I first heard Porsche was going to build an SUV, I didn't
believe it.

Remember when VW introduced the W12 Phaeton?  Over $100 large for a VW?
Nah.

At least Toyota, Nissan and Honda had the good sense to come up with a new
brand name when they entered the luxury car market.

LAD