Re: [Spridgets] A day at the auto show

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A day at the auto show
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 06:42:55 -0500
Not entirely true. You can get a loan, just at usurious rates. I got a
new MINI Cooper S Clubman in December. I had ordered it in Sept when I
was quoted 6% what I got was higher. I got it through MINI Finance, it
was the only loan I could get at the time.

BTW love the damn car. It is a blast to drive (read: planted handling)
and I find myself less prone to try to race than I did in the Saturn.
In the Saturn I was trying to keep up, in the MINI, I know I can take
them ;-)

Larry

--

Larry Macy