Re: [Spridgets] What went wrong - GM culture

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What went wrong - GM culture
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:47:52 -0800 (PST)
At the risk of this turning into a Monty Python sketch ("Shoebox? Luxury!),
I've got maybe 300 classical records, lots of jazz from the 1930's forward,
lots of blues from Robert Johnson, rock from A(lvin) to Z(oom), etc., but I
would be willing to bet a year's pay that I'm the only person on the list to
work out to Brian Jones' recording of the Moroccan Joujouka tribe tonight.

Ron