[Spridgets] what does your cars exhaust sound like?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] what does your cars exhaust sound like?
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:44:33 +0000 (UTC)
Last week somebody po sted the shell commercial from youtube that had the
ferrari's through the ages and their wonderful exhaust sounds.B  that got me
thinking since i need a new exhaust. What do I want mine to sound like?B  I
have heard some that sound just LOUD no real tuneB  just loud and others that
sound kind of whiny.B  so the question is:

What does your exhaust/car sound like? can you record and send it to me or
post a link to youtube or something like that? where did you get it and all
the particulars like engine size etc.B  It might be interesting to have this
info as a group and would most definately help me make my decicion as to what
muffler exhaust to buy or avoid.

thanks

ryan