[Spridgets] Plausable deniabilty part 1

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Plausable deniabilty part 1
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
Tried to send this last week, but it was too big...
=A0
Well, once again I screwed up.=A0 Wife's been out of town for a few days ce=
lebrating a significant (multiple of 10) B-day with her best friend.=A0Mean=
while back at the ranch, I took a few days off so I could get Kyle to=A0sch=
ool and be here when he returns.=A0 It was cold out in the garage, but I ne=
eded to paint the newly fabbed / drilled /=A0fitted=A0/=A0etc. steel backin=
g plates for the new rollbar... There's a perfectly good warm bathroom that=
 we never use down in the basement with a sturdy metal towel rack just perf=
ect for hanging the bits to dry from after shooting. Sounds like a perect p=
lace...
=A0
I laid out an old towel for a drop cloth and went to town.=A0 First coat a =
few days ago, second coat last night (gotta go to JFK to pick her up this a=
fternoon so plenty of time for the smell to fade, right?)=A0 Everything's g=
reat, parts look really nice for something that's just going to be hanging =
around under the car.=A0 =

=A0
continued in part 2.=A0 =

      =