[Spridgets] Plausable deniability part 2

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Plausable deniability part 2
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
part 2
=A0
A little while ago I went to=A0pick up the towel and take the parts out to =
the garage so's not to leave evidence.=A0=A0Is it a trick of the eye when I=
 pick up the towel (and=A0also when I=A0moved the old mop that lives in the=
 corner nearby) that there seems to be a negative=A0image of everything on =
the white floor?=A0 Oh crap!=A0 Black overspray has put nice shadows of the=
 towel placement, an old bath mat, the mop, etc. onto the floor.=A0 Busted!
=A0
Luckily, I have a handy Ace hardware nearby.=A0 Quick trip an hour ago to a=
sk for advice.=A0 A few new shop rags from the garage (I'd hate to get grea=
se on it too),=A0a=A0quarter of the new can of paint thinner, and twenty mi=
nutes of vigorous elbow grease=A0later and there's no trace.=A0 Well, the l=
ighting's kinda poor down there anyway, so I can probably plead ignorance.=
=A0 Now if the paint thinner smell will just fade away before we get back f=
rom the airport.
=A0
Sometimes I wonder what I'm thinking - or more appropriately not thinking.=
=A0 It was only a little while ago I had a similar experience while dying t=
he seats in the basement.=A0 At least that was over where the floor is pain=
ted concrete and lighting is particularly poor.=A0 Wish me luck!
=A0
David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island