Re: [Spridgets] No LBC

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:56:13 +0000 (UTC)
Ahhhh--Spotted Dick. If you have never had Spotted Dick (the dessert, not the
malady) you need to try it. I have never had the canned version, but had it in
a pub as a dessert just outside London. Very rich and wonderful (the dessert,
not the malady)! LOL

--David C.
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?