Re: [Spridgets] What to use to clean an engine for paint?

To: dave booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>, spridgets list
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What to use to clean an engine for paint?
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 22:19:39 -0400
Dave,

There is a Spray bay car wash up the road from me, about a mile.
On Stewart Ave in Bethpage. Take SS to Rt107, go north, at 5th light
stay to the right at the Y, that's Stewart Ave. Don't make the hard right.
 It's just north of Hempstead Turnpike, which is the next light, on the left.
Just past Starbucks

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 19:56:35 -0700
> From: tncarnut1@yahoo.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Spridgets] What to use to clean an engine for paint?
>
> OK - So it sounds like the lump's gotta come out so I can replace the
throwout
> bearing / clutch plate.  Since it's going to be out for a breath of fresh
air
> and sunshine - it would be a shame to put it back in there all nasty
looking.
> What is the best thing to clean up an engine and get it ready to paint?
And
> the nasty engine compartment while I'm at it...
>
> David Booker
> '71 Midget
> Long Island

Windows Live: Keep your life in sync.