[Spridgets] What else do I need when pulling the Engine?

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] What else do I need when pulling the Engine?
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 20:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
As you know from previous posts, I'm preparing to pull the engine and tranny
because my clutch decided to crap out on me.  I've started the process by
removing the grill, and draining the radiator.  Also have some of the hoses
off (Frank, I know that would be about 5 minutes wirth for you...) Will remove
the radiator and send it to a local shop for whatever it is they do to ensure
good flow.

Anyway - I have ordered all the clutch bits as well as a pair of motor mounts
and an exhaust donut.  My new silicone hoses from Daniel will be here at some
point.  I also ordered an oil pan gasket and another valve cover gasket.  Ther
is also the waterpump I've had sitting on the shelf for a while.  Might as
well install it while everything is out of the way.

Are there any suggestions for other bits I should have on hand that usually
need replacing once you have the lump out?  Rear main seal?  Tailshaft seal of
any kind? (not even sure there is one)

Thanks,
David Booker
'71 Midget