Re: [Spridgets] ABSOLUTELY NO LBC!!

To: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>, "Spridgets List"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ABSOLUTELY NO LBC!!
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:09:48 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>; "Healey List"
<healeys@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:33 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] ABSOLUTELY NO LBC!!

    If you go to google-maps you can likely find a photograph of your
house -
whether you wanted it posted on-line or not!

    There are links that you can follow that allow you to contact google to
have the photo removed. I've done this successfully.

    Nothing like a burglar sitting at his computer casing your
neighborhood!!

    Just thought some would like to know, regards,

                                                                    CB

Cool, Charley, but it's an old pic.

When I typed in my address it only put me on the right block.  As I
maneuvered around the block to show my house, it gave an address that
doesn't exist and, even if it did, would be on the other side of the street.
The pic is about a year old as it didn't show the 6 foot cedar privacy fence
I put up last year, but it does show the new siding I put on the year
before.

It even has one of my cars parked on the street in front, so I must have had
the MGB or the Ute out.

Who the hell drives around taking all of these pics?

LAD