[Spridgets] Oshit

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Oshit
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 22:42:09 -0400
The Eastern Oshit team met today for our annual Spring Tuneup.
Lots of Spridgets had lots of work done to them today.
7-9 members  (if you count the local show ups) and Fr Jack showed up
since we went and stole the Holy Sprite from his garage to do a few
things to it.
And even I learned something from Kevin, an ovaled out dashpot tube
where the screw in cap goes, will cause an SU to sputter.
Thanks to Kevin figuring out what the problem was, the LadyBug runs even
better now.
Fr Jack has an E brake, speedometer, and his horn doesn't blow when he
turns the steering wheel.
Brian has bugeye seats and a non leaking timing cover now.
Ryan has all kinds of *stuff* done now too.
All went rather well today even if the Holy Sprite E brake had us all
stumped for a short while.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ