[Spridgets] Fw: Re: Oshit

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: Re: Oshit
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 03:18:29 -0700 (PDT)
I didn't bring my car, but did manage to glass bead the radiator shroud and
heater core box for my car (and probably drove some of the others a little
more crazy by forcing the compresser to run for extended periods of time this
afternoon while in the process).  Sorry guys - the box has lots of little
nooks and crannies inside, and the shroud is just plain awkward to handle
inside the box with those big gloves.

Great day.  Thanks Frank, and please as always thank Diane for putting up with
us as well as feeding us lunch.

P.S. - Tiffany's Ladybug is one sharp-looking car.  Well done Frank.

 - David