Re: [Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 16:23:26 -0500
I dunno, the Fiat 500 Abarth that Clarkson teste  season looked mighty
attractive...

I, too was wondering about the "food wandering the streets". I
expected to find a shot or two of some pigs, cows, goats, or chickens
(perhaps even guinea fowl) in the road, but nothing. I tried to come
up with some way of tying in the girl at the cafe, but couldn't get it
to work. Where are the rest of the pictures of her???

Glad you enjoyed Italia! Too bad they couldn't get you that test drive
on the Ferrari track...
David Lieb