Re: [Spridgets] NY Plates

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NY Plates
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 18:06:15 -0700
Hello Spridgets,

    regarding mileage limits, for the states that have them... all
     they can go by is the stated mileage from the time of purchase.
     Has anyone ever been pulled over and had the officer check his
     ODOMETER? Anyone actually think the cop has access to the mileage
     listed at the time the plate was issued?..

     The only problem could come from an insurance claim when using
     collector car insurance IF that specific company has such a
     limitation...

     Here in the State of Washington, there is not a hard and fast
     limit,
    --------------------
     Collector vehicles may be driven:

    * to and from auto shows, circuses, parades, displays, special excursions,
and antique car club meetings.
    * for testing purposes.
    * for the pleasure of others without compensation.

     Collector vehicles may not be used for:

    * commercial purposes or to carry a load.
    * regular transportation in the manner of a fully licensed vehicle.

  Driving my Sprite is ALWAYS for testing purposes, and I never charge
  anyone to look and SMILE...

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

  Computer programmers never die, they just get lost in the processing.