Re: [Spridgets] Sprite storage

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite storage
From: Phil Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 07:24:39 -0400
Thanks all for the tailer tips.

I'm seeing 7 and 8.5 foot widths.  The 8 foot would be a concern for
me on some back roads, is 7 enough?

I also see a lot of manufacturers some small, some larger national.
Any reason to avoid certain trailers.  Any other features I might
overlook while searching?

If I can't find a used one locally I may have to buy before I can see
it.  I want to be sure it's got what I need.

Thanks.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/