[Spridgets] One piece steel front tilt bonnet for square body

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] One piece steel front tilt bonnet for square body
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:50:46 -0700 (PDT)
A buddy of mine here in Dayton just acquired a steel one piece front tilt
Square Body Spridget Bonnet. He is converting the Spridget this came with to
an Arkley Kit and as a result this one is up for sale. I have pics of the
bonnet and it looks really solid and well done. It needs some work to finish
up and will need repainting of course but other than one small dent in top
front corner looks absolutely solid.

Based on the pics I have it looks like this one mounts with one bolt on each
side to the front bumper mounting hole. Stops could be easily adapted as well
based on the front tilt blueprints on Gerard's Website.

This one would need to be a pickup only as this thing is too big to easily
crate and ship but I'm sure something can be arranged.

If interested drop me a note and I'll send over pics. He needs this one out of
his garage ASAP. I have NFI.