Re: [Spridgets] Might Be Time For

To: tncarnut1@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Might Be Time For
From: "cclabaw@juno.com" <cclabaw@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:18:12 GMT
For which some twit coined "Restomod".

Clay L.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
To: soavero@yahoo.com, Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 5/26/09, Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com> wrote: "My
approach is probably wrong. . . "

Kirk -
I personally don't think your approach is wrong.  I can understand the urge
some people have to leave a car stock, I just can't relate to it.  Our little
cars are sports cars.  As such, they are supposed to be driven in a sporting
fashion.  To me that means having brakes that will stop you when and where
you
want to stop.  I certainly don't fault Ron or anyone else for wanting
originality, it is just not important to me.

I personally would not go as far as some of the Frankenstein cars we all talk
about when they show up on eBay or Craigslist, but if you can upgrade a car
without butchering it to the point it can't be undone, I say go for it.

David Booker
'71 Midget (mostly stock, but more for lack of time/money than desire)
Long Island