[Spridgets] Soft top install

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Soft top install
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:13:26 GMT
I'm trying to weatherproof the bugeye for MG2009, so I bought a new top and
seals for the Weathershields side curtains. First, what's the common wisdom on
installation of the top? Do I let the sun warm it before I locate the tenax
and lift a dots? -Before anyone answers, take into account that its Colorado,
so the top may be up when its sunny and 400F, I'm planning on using the MKII
bows with the springs, so it should be taut at any temp, but I don't want it
so taut that it tears during the winter.
Second, I got a set of side curtain seals from MO$$ and they have a square top
rear corner! It doesn't seem right- I've got a call in to Macgregor, but has
anyone else come across this?
Boy, am I glad I learned from my brother not to wait until the weekend before
something to try to finish stuff (He never learned it though).
TIA,

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Learn from the comfort of your home. Browse online degrees. Free info.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/BLSrjnxVwhvFXDXHETQuQjKs3gjJjk
jUH22ABrwvTILclFgP1cUTqJpJA9S/