[Spridgets] 78 Midget tires

Subject: [Spridgets] 78 Midget tires
From: Elwood Morgan <elwoodm@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 23:37:22 -0400
I am bringing my 78 Midget out from a very long hibernation and need to get
new tires after blasting and painting the rims.  The old tires are 145SR13
which were tiny.  What size is the optimum for my Midget?  Not interested in
huge tires, just ones that should be on it to make it ride nicely and handle
as it should.  The rims are stock.

Thanks for this first of very many answers to my questions!!
Elwood in Virginia

--
"Most bad government has grown out of too much government."  Thomas
Jefferson

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" Benjamin Franklin