[Spridgets] Crankshaf tpulley bolt

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Crankshaf tpulley bolt
From: "ldsp" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:26:24 -0500
Any one have a good way to hold the crank pulley while breaking the
crankshaft bolt loose?  I have to change out the front seal.  Am going to
replace the timing cover also with one that takes the neoprene seal versus
the original felt one.  Have a major oil leak there and am not going to have
it again due to the felt seal.  Prefer a method which does the least damage
to paint:)  Am also going to drop the pan and check out the rod bearings to
see if  they might be the culprit in my low oil pressure.

leo