Re: [Spridgets] MG 2009

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MG 2009
From: Lee Fox <lee.fox@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:53:16 -0500
Hi Larry,

I'm going. Leaving St. Louis Saturday morning and taking I-70 across
Kansas. Will stop in Wakeeney for the night and spend a couple of days
in Colorado Springs before heading to Breckenridge. Will attempt Pikes
Peak on Monday.

In consideration of my marriage, we will be using a tow dolly to drag my
Midget across the Plains, but fully intend to drive it in the mountains.
Give me a shout. First beer is on me. Three one four six oh six twenty
eight hundred cell.

Anyone else?

Lee Fox
79 yellow Midget