Re: [Spridgets] lean mixture question ??

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] lean mixture question ??
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:31:37 -0700
Hi David L,

It was just a thought <G>.
I have original filters, 6" K&N filters and 5" pancake filters. All
fitted with brand new elements...
I was thinking that maybe there existed a pressure gradient across
the filter medium at high volumes but, in retrospect, if there was
then it would limit rpms'

Doh!

Dave G.

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!