Re: [Spridgets] Weird clutch issue

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Weird clutch issue
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
The vacuum suggestions actually sound better than what I was thinking, but if
that doesn't work - how about this: Could there be a broken motor mount that
allows the engine to move and somehow obstruct or affect the hydraulic line?

Actually on second thought, that wouldn't explain the pedal going down of its
own accord...  Never mind, go with the vacuum thing.

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island