[Spridgets] Seat belts

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Seat belts
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:34:04 -0400
I noticed a guy selling Austin Healey seat belts on Ebay for $250 + 35
to ship them.
Yes they have the correct logo on them.
I can supply the correct logo and  lap seat belts in any color and they
are the correct "airplane" buckle type in nylon.
And I can do this for $100 a set shipped and still make a buck. (set
does one Spridget, 2 seats)
So if there is a need for original style lap belts with the correct logo
(OEM from 62-67) but will work on 58s if you get the mounting kit,
let me know.
I am NOT taking orders yet but if there is enough people who want them,
I can have the buckle logos made up.
Email me with an "I'm interested" if you are. 58-67 had lap belts only.
No 3 points, but I'm working on that too.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ