Re: [Spridgets] Made in China....

To: kk7ss@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Made in China....
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 02:21:12 GMT
Smart move on Airbus' part considering the problem they're having making market
share with their new super-heavy.

But have no fear....for I've a funny feeling Boeing among many other US
companies may very well  be leaving for China in due course themselves. :)

BTW...Airbus has been the main subject on the many pilot lists I belong to
insofar as  carbon fibre technology/construction is utilized on aircraft with
"long arms" eminating from their center of gravity wherein the ability of metal
to "flex" or "bend" may in fact be the greater strength.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)