Re: [Spridgets] Made in China....

To: "Frank" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Made in China....
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 00:11:41 -0400
Ok, Ok, Frank.  You've gone too far.

I have no problems with your comments regarding the quality of Chinese goods.

But don't dis the dung forge man.
I once straightened out a bent Lotus Europa lower control arm with a makeshift
dung forge
and I was quite proud of the results.

One day, you may find yourself broken down with a bent A-frame in the neather
reaches of this earth
and all you may find is a dung forge. And you know what? You will be thankful
that it is there.
I can only hope and pray you will know how to use it.

Remember it's not the dung forge, it's the man stoking it that makes all the
difference.