Re: [Spridgets] Oil on garage floor... removal there-of !

To: <kk7ss@verizon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Oil on garage floor... removal there-of !
From: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:33:25 -0400
Two products, but both are preventative:

Cardboard.  Leave it under until soaked, and immolate it in the driveway.
If you have a gravel driveway.  It's not Al Gore, but hey.

"Oil sucking rags".  I used to work on stationary power plants and the
salesguy for oils sold us these.  They are basically the same technology as
Pampers, etc.....synthetic hollow fibers that SUCK via capillary action.
They work great.  Try a lubricant distributor.  I have one under the Mini,
the Meejit, the Ducati......