Re: [Spridgets] No LBC, Trying to contact Bud Osbourne

To: "David Lieb" <72spridget@gmail.com>, "Kathryn Bales"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC, Trying to contact Bud Osbourne
From: "Richard Ball" <richb@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:48:08 -0700
Thanks David

I don't actually know Ed, but I have emailed him a couple of times since mid
June dangling the carrot of buying some parts and heard nothing.  I know he
had been actively emailing Ed Perez here in Washington about selling him
some parts for his engine rebuild for our next NOSHIT next weekend and that
has abruptly stopped.  Also about the same time Ryan received half his order
with the promise of the rest to be sent shortly, he has heard nothing.  At
first I thought maybe he had gone off to the MGB meet in Colorado as a
vendor, but that has now been wrapped up and it seems we should have heard
something from him.

Just concerned.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget