Re: [Spridgets] Special ED.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Special ED.
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:05:48 -0500
OK, I drove over to ED's house today. Got there about 1pm. Two
Elcamino's in the driveway as well as Cindy's purple 73 MGB that no
one has seen move. Lights on in the house as well as the TV. Windows
open. Door to the shop locked. No one answered the door after half a
dozen rings of the (functional) doorbell. No bodies floating in the
swimming pool. Lawn mown within the last week, but he uses a service,
so that does not count. When I approached the back door of the house,
both spaniels barked at me, but no one showed up. The dogs did not
appear to be distressed or hungry. SNAFU.
David L