Re: [Spridgets] Special ED.

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Special ED.
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:13:03 +0000 (UTC)
Ed finally pissed off the government or did something REALLY ILLEGAL and they
took him away in the middle of the night (or during primetime TV)....nice
neighbors are feeding the dogs. Dogs barked at you cause they thought you
worked for the government and were coming after them to.

Ed if you get this and it is not the case let us know or the rumors will
continue and get worse....

ryan kubanoff