Re: [Spridgets] Midget not PC anymore

To: "'David Lieb'" <72spridget@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget not PC anymore
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:03:51 -0700
Dave,

Never heard them called SpitFidget

Hehehehehe  when restoring I called it many names but not SpitFidget

It amazes me how little power comes out of that 1500.  It does however have
some pretty impressive battering rams installed though.  Pretty safe at 5
MPH.

I drove a few Bugeyes recently, one with a 948 and Debra's with the beefed
up 1275 we built to replace the roll over from the 2007 Alpine 500.

A Bugeye on the list of must have cars.

But I refuse to change my email to " littlesprite "

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org