Re: [Spridgets] Midget not PC anymore

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget not PC anymore
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:16:49 -0700
 Geez, don't you know anything about cars ?  (said with a HUGE
SMILE ) :)   :)  :)

  Of course you can find Bantam chrome letters, if you just look for
Singer Bantam's...

 You could even find a Bantam hood ornament if you wanted :)  Its just a
big coc...uhm rooster, its what every one needs on their hood.

        mike