Re: [Spridgets] Pulling the engine

To: Andrew Payne <andrewpayne@intrex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pulling the engine
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:31:56 -0500
Drew,
If you need to pull both of them, by all means yank them together. It
is a pain to get just the trans out. The place we all disagree is
whether you should leave the trans in place when all you really want
out is the engine.

I do happen to have a radiator here for a 1500, I just doubt that it
is any good. If you want it as a spare/core, it is all yours.
David L