Re: [Spridgets] Undercoating replacement

To: "Jay Fishbein" <jfishbein@snet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Undercoating replacement
From: "ldsp" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:57:49 -0500
Exactly what I used and it is paintable (which BTW was done at the factory).
As for the areas that get undercoated they are :  the back part of the inner
fenders (  behind the front tire, and the rear wheel wells.  Nothing else
was undercoated.  At least that is what the standards say.  Will copy the
exat wording if needed for anyone.

Leo