[Spridgets] selling my bugeye

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] selling my bugeye
From: "Brandon Zelazoski" <sb.zelazoski@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:14:30 -0500
I've come to the realization that I won't be getting much use out of by bugeye
while my small children are growing up.  So I decided to stop my plans for a
complete restoration this winter and sell it.  You guys have great advice on
cars (and guns, cats, guitars etc...) and your knowledge has helped
tremendously in the past seven years.  If you have any comments or advice on
selling, let me know.  Hopefully, one of you has a home for "Moneypenny".
There are a lot of listers in WI who might be willing to inspect this car for
you.
http://tinyurl.com/lodtf5

Thanks
Brandon Zelazoski 715-216-0897