Re: [Spridgets] selling my bugeye

To: CAWS52803@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] selling my bugeye
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:43:25 +0000 (UTC)
I have a 74 with 2 kids 5 and 2.B  We have worked out an arrangement where I
take one going someplace and the other I take home.B  My wife and I are
actually looking for a second midget or bugeye (that we can easily afford) so
that each parent takes a child to save on the whining and complaining and mom
and dad each get to drive.

Ryan