Re: [Spridgets] Last Autocross of the area... No LBC content!!

To: kk7ss@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Last Autocross of the area... No LBC content!!
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:23:24 -0700
Dave,

Ran a '58 Vette I had recently purchased while in college at my first autoX.
 Most fun I ever had behind the wheel.  Beat going like a bat out of Hades
around corners on the street. I was hooked.

Now, TR8 and Bugeye.

Herb

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which