Re: [Spridgets] wire wheels

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] wire wheels
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:14:03 -0500
The spoke weights are still available but I hardly every use them on my old
bikes. Today's tires are so well made and balanced that I can usually move a
tire around on the rim until I find a spot where they are in excellent
balance without use of weights. There are, as John says, soft lead wires
available that can be wrapped around the spoke ends too. I've never used
them.