Re: [Spridgets] 45DM4 Re: still no workie...

To: eap2140@yahoo.com, kk7ss@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 45DM4 Re: still no workie...
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 14:10:29 EDT
So this is still a Lucas electronic DM series that won't run properly
without the ignition amplifier it's designed to work with and isn't  fitted?
Or
is it not a Lucas electronic DM series distributor but the  notoriously
unrelieable Lucas electronic DE series distributor with a built in  amplifier?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 17/10/2009 23:56:07 GMT Daylight Time, eap2140@yahoo.com