Re: [Spridgets] 45DM4 Re: still no workie...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 45DM4 Re: still no workie...
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:08:04 -0700
Is the 'rotor' even turning? I have a little gizmo that shows spark. It
looks like a very short sparkplug wire with a neon bulb in the middle. Flaps
would have them. You put it at the input to the distributor cap and plug the
hot lead from the coil into it. Crank and it flashes with each pulse from
the coil. If that works, then do it for each sparkplug wire. Check back with
us. ...bill in oregon