Re: [Spridgets] New to Bugeyes

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New to Bugeyes
From: David Groundwater <dwgwater@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 18:09:32 -0600
Mine was originally registered in California, where they put the year in front
of the GAN5--70GAN5.  When I brought it back to Chicago, they made the 70 into
7D.  After a few years, I got around to splainin to one a da guys over by da
Secritery a States dat dey shooda made it da numper sebenty not da numper
sebben and da ledder dee. So dose guys over by dere gots me all taken care of.

dave

> Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 07:13:50 -0800
> From: soavero@yahoo.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New to Bugeyes
>
> --- On Sat, 11/7/09, David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Others have also realized that you are best to simply
> > transfer the
> > title as is.
>
> Yup. My "VIN" on the title does not contain the AN5L part, just the digits.
3 states, 3 beauracracies, 2 attempts to fix it, and so it stands as is.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/