[Spridgets] Not a Spridget in sight here in Albuquerque

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Not a Spridget in sight here in Albuquerque
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 08:43:15 -0700
I'm flying back to NJ as we speak from  Albuquerque, New Mexico and
I'm sorry to report that there was not a Spridget in sight here in
Albuquerque.

I had a great time learning about my dear fathers family here and that
this is one of the cleanest & prettiest states I've been to.

Looking forward to tackeling that bad fuel line on Pinky when I get
home so I don't have to drive around with a soda bottle full of gas,
lol.
Lin