Re: [Spridgets] video od dumb a&* driving his bugatti into marsh..

To: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] video od dumb a&* driving his bugatti into marsh..
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:45:58 -0800 (PST)
I don't know about you all, but I never saw a Pelican (this was his excuse for
losing control...Pelican and cell phone...yeah, right).....   Probably couldn't
afford it, so he's hoping for the insurance pay-off.  Great video!  I posted
the recovery yesterday.  It will be an interesting story to follow.  I'm sure
other Veyron owners are embarrassed by this guy, but rather happy in the sense
that their car just got a little more rare.

We had a guy here in Seattle take his expensive yacht (that he couldn't afford
in the first place) out to sea and drilled a 4" hole in the hull to scuttle it.
 He was hoping for an insurance pay off.  The insurance company decided to
salvage it and found the hole he had drilled.  The loser is now in jail for
insurance fraud.